Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Create statistics that help to understand how Users use the Store’s websites, which allows improving its structure and content;
- Adapting the content of the Store to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites. Cookies allow in particular to recognize the User’s device (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet) and properly display the website adapted to the capabilities of the end device;
- Defining the User’s profile in order to display product recommendations and tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular in the services of Google LLC, Google Ireland Limited and Facebook Ireland Ltd. Cookies enable the display of advertisements, offers and promotions based on the browsing patterns of the Store’s website. As a result, the content of the Store and the advertising message are better suited to the User and consistent with their interests and preferences. Cookies make it possible to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. Marketing cookies can also be used to track the effectiveness of advertising campaigns on third party websites.
- Make sure that the Users have read the information about Cookies.
We can distinguish between two categories of cookies:
Due to the lifetime of cookies:
- Persistent files that are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the file parameters or until they are physically removed from the end device by the User.
- Session files are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until he leaves the Store’s website.
Due to the purpose of cookies, we divide them into:
- Statistical files that are used to collect anonymous statistics about the Store
- Cookies that are used to ensure data security and confidentiality
- Functional files that allow to remember the functionalities of the Store preferred by the User
- Advertising files, enabling the provision of advertising content to Users tailored to their interests.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
The administrator cooperates with third parties, in particular with social media, in the scope of their advertising activities. For the purposes of this cooperation, the browser or other software installed on the User’s device also saves cookies from these entities. This is to display personalized advertising to the User in the services of these third parties. A third party will be able to directly assign a visit to the Store to the User’s profile in its service.
- Google LLC, Google Ireland Limited
- Facebook Inc., Facebook Ireland Ltd.
More information on cookies of these entities can be found in their privacy policies. The user may prevent third party plugins and cookies from being loaded on the website, using the appropriate settings in your browser.